Our experienced advising team offers a variety of workshops across campus throughout the year.
In addition to basic workshops on nationally competitive scholarships and how to prepare and apply for them, we also offer workshops covering:
- Scholarships for STEM students
- Scholarships for foreign language study
- Scholarships for students of international affairs
- How to get the most out of college: leadership, service, & professional development
- How to design Fulbright research proposals
- Writing personal statements for scholarships and fellowships
Some of these sessions are offered in collaboration with other campus units (please see our calendar for currently scheduled workshops).
We are ready to assist your class, campus unit, or student organization by providing a workshop! If you would like to request a session listed above, or a customized workshop for your particular group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
You may wish to have us address your group for the first 10 – 30 minutes of your class or other meeting, or to fill an entire session. Additionally, we are happy to provide a workshop in lieu of cancellation when you are not able to hold a class session.
Whatever the scenario, we will make every effort to accommodate your schedule and students’ interests. We look forward to assisting your students!